SAP FICO Consultant
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and implementing a common process for the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Billing and Departmental Budgeting within an SAP environment.
- Provide 2nd level support within area of responsibility for global, regional/local IT teams.
- Work together the local finance key user organization to identify business requirements, document them and translate them to SAP functional solutions
- Identify alternatives for process improvements / enhancements.
- Be in charge of Customizing and documentation for business process.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including report outs to management on project status.
- Preparing training Documentation material and conduct training to key and end users.
- Take responsibility for the overall success of assigned projects and tickets.
- Update and maintain user guides, manuals and other related materials, and share knowledge amongst the IT team on implemented solutions.
- Exercise high level of System expertise in ERP area and the person should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- The person should have a good communication skill to interact with all level of internal customers.
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated ability in the design, configuration, and testing in the area of SAP ERP FI, CO, CO-PA, ML, FA.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the described area of responsibilities, preferably in Automotive industry
- Experience with two full end-to-end life cycle implementation.
- Knowledge of SAP Configuration/customizing in the area of responsibility. Additional knowledge in other SAP modules (MM, PP, SD) would be beneficial.
- ABAP Troubleshooting experiences would be a plus.
- Experience to work in a SAP support role and communicate well with global/local IT teams, internal customers and suppliers.
Interested candidates can share their CV to email@example.com
Inspace, a technology consulting company, manages Medium/Large sized Enterprises across India where IT investments need clarity and optimal utilization. Inspace aims to achieve Optimal Performance with the IT Infrastructure of these organizations and Core Applications used by them. Inspace helps clients explore the power of technology and its applications for business needs and growth through specially designed services and infrastructure advisory. Technology audit is performed with technology as the core strength and focus on the business needs.
Contact Company:Inspace Technologies
Address:NEW NO 27,28,04TH FLOOR,AA Business Centre,East Pa, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
5-12 Lacs P.A.
Management - Other
Full Time, Permanent