Roles and Responsibilities
We are having Immediate opportunity forTechnical Team Lead/Project HeadPosition
No of Openings: 5
Location : Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai
Strong verbal & written communication
Exp- Min 5+ years, Pure Technical, should be very strong in Technical aspects in Windows Server, Networking, Vmware and Cloud Technologies
Required Male Candidates Only
- Manage Server, Firewall and Network administrator, Helpdesk and Desktop Support
- Be responsible for the IT Infrastructure consisting of Servers, Network, Telephone, IM systems, Desktops, BCP/DR planning and Software Asset Management
- Manage projects that include setting up of IT Infrastructure at new facilities, enhancements in the existing IT Infrastructure and its maintenance
- Support Global Software development teams and practices in meeting their IT Infrastructure needs
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in defining and effectively implementing ISMS policies and procedures.
- Face internal, third part and client security audits
- Experience in implementing and Managing Azure on premises integration
Job Description for reference:
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure Services, Incident Management, IT Service Desk, Technical Helpdesk, ITIL, Problem Management, Service Level Management, IT Project Management, IT Operations Management, Vendor Management, Windows Administration and Network Management for both Internal & External Customer.
- Manage Software Asset Management (SAM), Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Responsible for the day to day IT Infrastructure, Windows Server Management, ERP implementation & functionality, CRM Software support, Email Server management, IT helpdesk and Remote Desktop Support & Management etc.,
- Involved in all kinds of LAN, WAN and Desktop Support to local and remote users. Take care of all IT related licenses and their upgrade in coordination with the other IT Vendors.
- Help Desk, Service Desk and Remote Support management.
- Collaboration and coordination with multiple outsourced vendors for SLA tracking.
- Leveraging best practice standards and processes as per ITIL
- Should possess Excellent communication skills & ability to manage it at different levels.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to team members and top management.
- Creativity, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects to tight timelines.
- Should be a self-starter with interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional team.
- Significant Experience on SQL Server (Version 2005 & 2008) and MS Access
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Service Delivery Management
- Remote Infra Management
- IT Infrastructure management experience, preferably in an IT company
- Experience in estimation of Infrastructure, planning, tracking and status reporting
- Hands on experience in Server or Network management on Windows platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of virtualization, cloud infrastructure on Azure, managed networks, clustering, data storage, backup, web/application servers, databases
- Understanding of ISO/ISMS/ITIL standards and practical experience of implementation of change management, capacity planning and monitoring
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the below details.
Immediate joiners are required.
Inspace ventured into a new business model where it has partnership only with clients and not with any Principal company. The association with Principal companies is maintained at a level where the consultancy role can be justified. Inspace trains the existing vendors of various clients to achieve optimal performance and as a consulting company, Inspace gives the clients the best of choices in terms of products and services. Inspace also works with clients to enable the successful implementation of ERP to accelerate their growth in business.