Roles and Responsibilities
Role/Designation -IT Recruiter
No of Positions - 2
Location - Chennai, Shenoy Nagar
Experience -Min 4+ Yrs
Preferred Male Candidates
Key Skills required
Talent Acquisition Techniques, Sourcing, Screening, Negotiation Skills
JD In Detail
1) Min 4+ years’ experience in IT Recruitment, need to handle both IT & Non-IT recruitment.
2) Should have excellent communication skill.
3) End to End Recruitment across PAN India starting from Requirement gathering from Internal Team to the joining of the resource.
4) Expertise in Head Hunting, Bulk Hiring through various channels - Job Portals, Social Media, Referrals, Consultancies, and others.
5) Scheduling Interview with the internal & client team.
6) Salary Negotiations, offer confirmation, documents collection.
7) Joining Process, onboarding, induction, and other formalities.
8) MIS report maintenance and regular track of candidates and their details for your future reference. Other various HR Related tasks will also be included.
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to email@example.com with mentioning the below details.
Immediate joiners are required.
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Inspace ventured into a new business model where it has partnership only with clients and not with any Principal company. The association with Principal companies is maintained at a level where the consultancy role can be justified. Inspace trains the existing vendors of various clients to achieve optimal performance and as a consulting company, Inspace gives the clients the best of choices in terms of products and services. Inspace also works with clients to enable the successful implementation of ERP to accelerate their growth in business.