Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings from Inspace Technologies!!!
We are having Immediate opening for Desktop Support Engineer L1 Position.
Location - Indore, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai , Delhi
No of Openings : 10
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Required Male Candidates Only
- To design, organize, modify and support the organizations computer systems.
- Should handle any issues related to Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks, and Network segments
- Maintains operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs
- To optimize and lead process improvement.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security
- Monitoring and maintaining network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems
- Ensuring high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to email@example.com with mentioning the below details.
Immediate joiners are required.
Mohan Kumar V
Inspace Technology is a leading provider of technological services for individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, enterprises, and organizations. With a global presence, Inspace helps in optimizing the performance of various businesses with IT Infrastructure and core applications that help businesses realize the power of technology and its requisite in the growth of a business.
Contact Company:Inspace Technologies
Address:NEW NO 27,28,04TH FLOOR,AA Business Centre,East Pa, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India