Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings from Inspace Technologies!!!
We are having Immediate opening forDesktop Support Engineer L1 Position.
Location - Sri Perumbudur
No of Openings : 2
Experience - 2 to 3 years
Required Male Candidates Only
- To design, organize, modify and support the organization’s computer systems.
- Should handle any issues related to Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks, and Network segments
- Maintains operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs
- To optimize and lead process improvement.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security
- Monitoring and maintaining network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems
- Ensuring high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to email@example.com with mentioning the below details.
Immediate joiners are required.
Inspace ventured into a new business model where it has partnership only with clients and not with any Principal company. The association with Principal companies is maintained at a level where the consultancy role can be justified. Inspace trains the existing vendors of various clients to achieve optimal performance and as a consulting company, Inspace gives the clients the best of choices in terms of products and services. Inspace also works with clients to enable the successful implementation of ERP to accelerate their growth in business.