- To design, organize, modify and support the organizations computer systems.
- Should handle any issues related to Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks, and Network segments
- Maintains operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs
- To optimize and lead process improvement.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security
- Monitoring and maintaining network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems
- Ensuring high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the below details.
Immediate joiners are required.
* Male Candidates Preferred
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Inspace, a technology consulting company, manages Medium/Large sized Enterprises across India where IT investments need clarity and optimal utilization. Inspace aims to achieve Optimal Performance with the IT Infrastructure of these organizations and Core Applications used by them. Inspace helps clients explore the power of technology and its applications for business needs and growth through specially designed services and infrastructure advisory. Technology audit is performed with technology as the core strength and focus on the business needs.
Contact Company:Inspace Technologies
Address:NEW NO 27,28,04TH FLOOR,AA Business Centre,East Pa, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India