Greetings from Inspace Technologies!
We are hiring for Storage/VM ware Support.
Please find the below detailed Job Descriptions. Storage Support:
Qualification: VM Engineer should be Certified with a minimum Experience of 5-6 Years in the relevant field.
1. Design & management of Existing and new storage appliances
2. Configuration assistance and troubleshooting
3. Monitoring and management of EMC Storage Devices (VNXE 3100 2 nos, VNXE 3150 1 no, VNXE 3200 1 no, VNXE 1600 1 no, EMC Clarion 1 no, others If any are added during the FY 2017-18) & other Storage devices like Net gear (3 no), Synology (5 no)
4. Creation, troubleshooting of any LUN, NFS & VMware data store, issues arising of Storage devices.
5. Interacting with the OEM vendor for the replacement of this storage devices in case of any product or spare failures VMWare Support:
1. Converting physical machines to virtual.
2. Fault tolerance
3. Advising on future VMs if required.
4. Capacity Planning & operations management to prevent network bottlenecks & forewarning against impeding failures & faults.
5. Management of entire VROPS
6. Assistance in taking hosts offline for planned & unplanned hardware maintenance and bringing them back online, once the maintenance activity is completed.
7. Monitoring of all Alerts and issues for all the ESXI servers (4 no) and the Virtual machines (35 no).
8. Carry out the Change Management & Incident Management process in case of any Troubleshooting
9. Installation of ESXi Servers, vSphere Client and vCenter Server
10. Create the vmware datastore for storing VMs and data
11. Deploy Virtual Machines and use Clones, Snapshots, templates
12. Health Check for VMs and ESXi hosts using VROPS
13. Present / Assign LUN to ESXi host (Actually a storage admin task)
14. Creating and managing VMs (approx. 40 VMS)
15. Check the health of all Hosts and VM objects in vCenter.
16. Are all vCenter plug-ins functioning properly?
17. To check for any Host Hardware issues? Alarms, bad memory, power supply or capacity issues?
18. Are all Hosts in compliance with Host Profiles?
19. Are there any resource bottlenecks? Memory, CPU, Disk, Network? Using the VROPS
20. Check for Firmware updates on Host hardware
21. Check for ESXi Patches & Check for VM Patches
22. Check VMware Tools version for any upgrades
23. Troubleshooting, monitoring of VROPS
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to email@example.com with mentioning the below details.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Technical Support Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time