Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Understand Requirements from client and on-site team.
2) Participate in preparing design and data modelling.
3) Comfortable with development.
4) Manage SQL Server through multiple product lifecycle / environments, from development to critical production systems.
5) Apply best in industry standard techniques for data modeling to ensure performance, integrate and requirement.
6) Ability to analyze independently problems and resolve them on time.
7) Assist junior DB developers with complex business requirements.
8) Provide technical mentorship and do cross-training to team members.
9) Knowledge in SSIS Package
10) Basic knowledge in C#, XML, OOPS concept
11) Knowledge in SQL JOB Scheduling, SQL Profiler
12) Basic Knowledge in Data Replication, Backup and Maintenance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time