Greetings from Inspace!
We are having immediate opening for Linux Administrator!
Please find the below JD:
Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the Linux servers and workstations. To be involved in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the computer systems for its test, development and production environment
1. To identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the system, and to work in close coordination with the product development team and recommend the solutions for the issues
2. To do all the supporting tasks that are included, but not limited to code deployment, managing source control systems, virtual servers, scripting, etc.
3. To consider and identify the discrepancies in the system, to assess the risks, and to implement solutions by adhering to the security standards
4. To be involved in writing and modifying scripts for application deployments as well as system monitoring
5. To be involved in developing and overseeing the backup, replication, clustering and fail over strategies
6. He/She should have good Scripting knowledge (Shell, Python, Bash)
7. Must have completed some integration project
8. Good to have understanding on Monitoring (Nagios)
9. Should have documentation skill
10. He/She should have good understanding application support, Mysql, LAMP and java product.
11. Should have cloud basic knowledge (AWS, Azure)
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV with mentioning the below details.
Preference will be given for immediate joiner or maximum of within 10 days.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time