Greetings from Inspace Technologies!
We are having immediate opening for Linux Administrator for Gurgaon Location. JD as follows:
1. Should be able to configure, monitor and housekeep servers (WindowsServer/Linux/UBUNTU) on Cloud as well as in-house.
2. Should be able to manage SVN or GIT repositories for deployment and version control.
3. Should be able to take care of Mysql and MSSQL servers and be able to optimize it for performance
4. Should be able to tweak apache/IIS configurations for performance.
5. Should be able to write shells scripts for common tasks like reporting and backup.
6. Should be able to manage Networking set-up (Firewall, routers and switches) and up-time.
7. Should be able to monitor system performances through available tools.
8. Should be able to communicate and deal with ISP, Telecom (Lease line and PRI card) and UPS vendors.
9. Able to lead team and take ownership.
10. Ensure network security of infrastructure in-house and in data center.
11. Able to configure backup, restore for Servers and desktops.
12. Able to do research for new trends and suggest roadmap for infrastructure.
13. Coordinate with CMIT in US for network syncing.
14. Understanding of MPLS/GDE/Sie to Site VPNt Skills Needed :
1. Should have Excellent knowledge of Windows Server/Linux and shell scripting.
2. Should have excellent knowledge of IIS/Apache and its different configuration directives.
3. Should have very good knowledge of MSSQL/mysql and its performance tweaks. Should also know how to setup master and slave configurations in mysql.
4. Should have very good knowledge of SVN/GIT and its code deployment capabilities.
5. Should have very good knowledge of Email servers like Postfix, sendmail. Knowledge of Zimbra is preferred
6. Should have a excellent knowledge of Network protocols like http, smtp, ftp, SNMP etc.
7. Should have dealt with hardware vendors for procurement ofServers/systems/switches and other network hardware.
8. Should have idea about different servers/racks/blades.
9. Should have aptitude for learning brand new technologies and exposure to network and data security standards
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to email@example.com with mentioning the below details.
Immediate joiners are required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time