1. Installation of O.S, packages and software on desktops and laptops of corporate users
2. Install Ubuntu, CentOS & other Linux OS.
3. Assigning IP & Installing packages on Ubuntu.
4. Provide Hardware and Software supports
5. Installation & configuration of assembled PCs and Software
6. Maintenance & Repairing PC hardware & peripherals
7. Troubleshooting and rectification of desktop hardware problems
8. Installation & configuration of peripherals like Printer and Scanner
9. Configuration and troubleshooting of Outlook 365 MS Exchange client (Outlook)
10. Tickets follow up on Manage Engine Service Desk
11. Installation, configuration & troubleshooting of windows 7 ,Windows 8, Windows 10 & Windows 2012,2016 server
12. Installation Active Directory and create Groups and Users
13. Antivirus configuration and maintenance to ensure maximum security.
14. Adobe Product Installation.
15. Coordinating with OEM or service provider for the hardware issues and service breakdown.
16. MS Lync installation, configuration & troubleshooting.
17. VPN network configuration and troubleshooting through Sonicwall
If interested and suitable to your profile, please share your updated CV with mentioning the below details.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time