Greetings from Inspace Technologies!
We are hiring for IT Helpdesk Engineer.
Please find the below detailed Job Descriptions.
Qualification: Diploma / NTTF trained / BE in Electronics / Computer science with 3 -4 years of experience
The support calls will be assigned through ITSM, email, phone call
The scope comprises onsite technical and techno-functional support including but not limited to: -
1. Installation, configuration, troubleshooting & bug fixes of desktops/laptops/printers etc.,
2. Installation, troubleshooting, Bug fixes, patches, service packs etc. in Windows Operating systems such as 7, 10 and MS Office applications 2007/2010 /2013/2016, Antivirus for workstations etc.
3. Installation, troubleshooting of Cisco VPN client application issues.
4. Hardware & Software Asset Management.
5. Installation, troubleshooting of Laptop (Symantec DLO) Backup applications
6. Management of DLP for servers, Desktops, Laptops.
7. Troubleshoot & resolve Hardware & software problems and also coordinate with vendors in case for any external support.
8. Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS services.
9. Basic troubleshooting & Supporting End used on LAN, WAN connectivity, routers, Switches, VC devices.
10. Adherence to process, policy & compliance. Helpdesk for Process Network Systems
The scope comprises 24x7 onsite technical and techno-functional support including but not limited to:
1. Installation and configuration of new desktops/laptops/printers etc with Antivirus & its updates.,
2. Taking System Image backups at regular intervals without effecting the production.
3. Daily data backup of process systems.
4. Developing the standby systems, testing at regular intervals and maintain them.
5. Identifying and fixing of communication issues between equipment and system.
6. Support for printers and Zebra printers used in production line.
7. Support for RFID issues
8. Knowledge on Networking Level -2, VNC Server
9. Supporting and attending the software or OS related issues, development of new software in the Process systems as per process requirements
10. Coordinating with External vendor for fixing any Hardware, software issues of process equipment.
11. Knowledge on PLC backup and restoration Not compulsory, additional advantage
Interested candidates are requested to forward your updated CV to email@example.com with mentioning the below details.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT Hardware
Role: Hardware Installation Technician
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time