1) Installation, configuration, diagnose and resolve technical issues related to Microsoft products viz. Microsoft client operating systems (Windows7/Windows8,Windows10), Email (Outlook), File & Print service, MS office, and various business applications etc.
2) Installation, configuration, diagnose and resolve technical issues related to all technology peripherals viz. desktops, thin clients, laptop, printers and scanners etc.
3) Migrations and Deployment of Desktops and laptops build as per company standards.
4) Should be able to communicate with overseas customers and problem solving ability by using remote tools like Skype for Business, WebEx etc.
5) Support desktop maintenance, security maintenance, including virus updates and patch management
6) Interacting technical people at a variety of levels as well as ability to address technical issues with non-technical associates.
7) Good communication skills and Providing Remote Assistance to remote users
8) Willing to work in day and night shifts both.
9) AD and Office 365 knowledge would be good if have.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time